India is considered is to be an over populated country, and we have understood, that accordingly to the latest information with statistics, that one out of 16 couples, do have a problem with infertility. Due to the lifestyle changes, over a period of time, age factor of both the partners,using drugs, like contraceptives,late marriages, are all indications for infertility, also certain medical disorders, like endometriosis, poly-cystic ovaries, genital tuberculosis and male sub fertility have all contributed to this increased incidence.
The different causes which couples face Predominantly :
- Hormonal problems: failure to produce eggs and irregular menses
- Blocked fallopian tubes – tuberculosis being a common cause in our country
- Endometriosis – It is a condition,when menstruation occurs inside the body in the ovaries,otherwise causing cysts and infertility
- Male factor – Poor sperm motility, or zero sperm counts, and low sperm counts
- Unexplained infertility – where there is no apparent cause for the infertility.
Our clinic is a state-of-the-art fertility centre with a reputation for excellence. Our clinic is a one stop centre that provides comprehensive infertility treatment options for male and female infertility problems. All diagnostic facilities support all therapeutic functions making our clinic the preferred centre for the most modern assisted reproductive techniques. Our clinic provides financial assistance options for patients who find it difficult, we take responsibility in providing emotional and psychological support to tide over the demanding times.
Our clinic is equipped with highly centralised laboratory facilities for all those IVF specialists who wish to treat their patients within an hi-tech environment, and also gives specialists complete control over their patient’s procedures. A totally independent and sophisticated environment helps in delivering unparalleled success.