Resident Medical Officer with MCI Registration
Qualification: Post MBBS
Reporting to: Head Medical Services.
Primarily in the management of the casualty.
1. Take a detailed History and perform a physical examination of each new admission in the casualty department.
2. Document findings in the medical record. To fill up admission history and physical assessment form of each new admission in the casualty department
3. Prescribe drugs and treatment in the casualty department.
4. Liaise with Consultants in management of patients.
5. Carry out procedures within capabilities, eg: CVC line insertion, endo- tracheal intubations, etc
6. Prepare discharge summary/transfer summary.
7. Telephone Consultant on discharge or death.
8. Complete death certificate.
9. Be easily contactable, and able to return promptly to hospital when on call.
10. Assist in providing cover for unexpected absence.
11. History, examination and documentation of patients for medical-check up.
12.Participation in medical camps.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare.
Role Category: Medical Officer
Role: Medical Officer
Additional skills: ( Not mandatory)