- Most allergic reactions react well to medications.
- Hives, swelling, breathing problems, even anaphylaxis a lot recover and vanish in minutes to hours.
- Some rashes yield quite a few days to heal.
- Your doctor may need to observe you for a few hours.
- A risky allergic reaction may justify a sudden hospital visit.
- Allergic reactions will persist with constant allergen exposure or trigger.
- You must avoid any triggers; you know cause an allergic reaction.
- Persistent medical therapy is essential for constant exposure.
Copyright © Medeguru 2014